Huxlow Science College, Finedon Road, Irthlingborough, Wellingborough, Northants NN9 5TY
Places will be allocated to pupils who have a statement of special educational needs, or who have an Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plan which names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care (Looked After Children) or previously in public care (previously Looked After Children).
- Pupils who live in the designated area: Finedon, Great Addington, Irthlingborough, Little Addington, Woodford and who will have an older sibling (see definition below) continuing at the school in September 2018.
- Pupils who live within the designated area.
- Pupils who live outside the designated area and who will have an older sibling (see definition below) continuing at the school in September 2018.
- Pupils who live outside the designated area.
If the admission number is exceeded within criterion (2) or (3), priority will be given to those who live furthest from the nearest alternative school. If the admission number is exceeded within any other criterion, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school, with distances measured using the NCC’s GIS system.
Sibling is defined in these arrangements as children who live as brother or sister in the same house, including natural brothers or sisters, adopted siblings, stepbrothers or sisters and foster brothers and sisters.