Moulton School and Science College, Pound Lane, Moulton, Northampton NN3 7SD
Places will be allocated to pupils who have an EHC Plan that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care (looked after children) or previously in public care
- Students who live in the linked area associated with Moulton School:
Althorp, Boughton, Brixworth, Chapel Brampton, Church Brampton, Hannington, Harlestone, Holcot, Moulton, Moulton Leys, Old, Overstone, Pitsford, Scaldwell, Sywell, Walgrave.
- Students attending, on 31 October 2019, Moulton School’s designated contributory primary schools (e.g. Boughton, Brixworth, Harlestone, Moulton, Overstone, Pitsford, Sywell, The Bramptons and Walgrave) and continuing in attendance until the formal offer of places is made.
- Students who are children of staff employed by the school in either or both of the following
To students who will have an older brother or sister continuing at Moulton School in September 2020, or at the time of admission for an in-year admission.To other students.
- Where the member of staff has been employed at the MSSC for two or more years at the time at which the application for admission to MSSC is made.
- The member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skills shortage.
If the admission number is exceeded within any criterion, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.