Guilsborough School, West Haddon Road, Guilsborough, Northants NN6 8QE
Places will be allocated to pupils who have an EHC Plan that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care (looked after children) or previously in public care.
- Pupils who live in the linked area associated with the school: Arthingworth, Buckby Wharf, Clay Coton, Clipston, Cold Ashby, Coton, Cottesbrooke, Crick, East Farndon, East Haddon, Elkington, Great Creaton, Great Oxendon, Guilsborough, Haselbech, Holdenby, Hollowell, Hothorpe, Kelmarsh, Lilbourne, Long Buckby, Marston Trussel, Naseby, Ravensthorpe, Sibbertoft, Spratton, Stanford on Avon, Sulby, Teeton, Thornby, Thorpe Lubenham, Watford, Welford, West Haddon, Winwick, Yelvertoft.
- Pupils who will have a brother or sister continuing at Guilsborough School at the time of admission of the child.
- Pupils attending the designated contributory Primary Schools: Clipston, Crick, East Haddon, Great Creaton, Guilsborough, Long Buckby, Maidwell, Naseby, Spratton, Welford Sibbertoft and Sulby, West Haddon, Yelvertoft and continuing in attendance until the final offer of places is made.
- Children of staff at the school:
- Where the member of staff has been employed at the school for one or more years at the time at which the application is made.
- Where the member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is demonstrable skill shortage.
If the admission number is exceeded within any criterion, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school using NCC’s GIS (geographic information system).