The Duston School (Primary phase), Berrywood Road, Duston, NN5 6XA
Places will be allocated to pupils who have an EHC Plan that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care and children previously in public care who ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a child arrangements order or special guardianship order).
- Children of a member of staff (see definition on school website).
- Pupils with an older brother or sister at The Duston School at the time of submitting an application for the younger child.
- Pupils who live in the area defined as NN5 4 and NN5 6.
- Pupils who live in the area defined as NN5 5, NN5 7 and NN5 9.
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded within any criterion, priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.