Oversubscription admission criteria
Places will be allocated to pupils who have a statement of special educational needs that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care or previously in public care but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, residence or special guardianship order.
- Pupils who live in the linked area.
- Pupils with an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the younger child.
- Pupils who live closer to the school than any other school.
- Other pupils.
If the admission number is exceeded within criterion (2) or (4) priority will be given to those who live furthest from their nearest alternative school. If the admission number is exceeded within any other criterion priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.
Schools with these oversubscription admission criteria
- Denfield Park Primary
- Grange Community School (Kettering)
- Hazel Leys Primary School
- Loatlands Primary School
- Southfield Primary School
- The Grange School, Daventry
- Towcester CE Primary School