Type of service:
Advice And Support
Whittons Lane,Volunteer Centre ,Towcester,Northamptonshire,NN12 6YZ
SNVB’s Rural Information Centre is now on tour around the villages and towns of South Northants and Daventry District.
Village Networks is a unique Lottery-funded project servicing South Northamptonshire and connecting residents to support and advice that matters to them.
- Access the Village Networks mobile unit for information, advice and guidance for all age ranges.
- Get in touch with the experts to help you on issues such as benefits and debt advice; job seeker advice; health; green issues, home safety and security.
- Attend a one-to-one, confidential focus session with a professional worker in the Village Networks mobile unit.
- Find out about local opportunities and activities on offer through local voluntary and community groups.
- Take advantage of on-board internet access, printed information and the wealth of knowledge of the Village Networks staff and professional advisors.
16 years - 99 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade: