Type of service:
Advice And Support
Collingwood Business Park,
Working Links Suite 5,
Working Links are able to offer a completely free service to individuals based on circumstances and needs as well as those of a family. This service can provide support which is specifically tailored to make positive changes giving dedicated, long-term support and practical help with challenges like:
- Money – financial planning, debt advice, help with budgeting and dealing with creditors
- Health - physical or mental health issues, wellbeing, drug and alcohol dependency;
- Housing – help support you with housing problems, whether you have a home or need a home.
- Family – parenting skills, caring responsibilities, confidence and communication skills, relationship problems.
-Advocacy – help to access appropriate advice and guidance and representation when interacting with other agencies.
Contact provider for details
16 years - 99 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
- None (no Criteria For Eligibility)