Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
393 City Road,
National Autistic Society,
020 7923 5779
Asperger United is:
- A quarterly magazine for age 16+ (although some parents subscribe on behalf of their under-16s)
- Edited by a person with High-Functioning Autism
- Written by people with Asperger syndrome, High-Functioning Autism and other high-functioning conditions on the spectrum, or by professionals with this group specifically in mind.
Each issue contains:
- Contributions from the UK and overseas
- Personal accounts of having Asperger syndrome or autism
- A pen pal page
- Letters to the editor
- Poems, artwork and short stories.
Who is it for?
The magazine is suitable for adults aged 16 and over, although some parents, carers and professionals subscribe on behalf of young people under this age.
Subscription is free. However, we ask professionals working in the field of autism and Asperger syndrome, and overseas readers, to make a donation to The National Autistic Society.
16 years - 99 years
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)