Type of service:
Groups, Clubs And Activities
22160 La Chapelle-Neuve,
‘Kerguistou Bian’ is an accessible holiday cottage in Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany, France.
Situated in the quiet French countryside, the gite sleeps up to 7 adults, and is within easy driving distance of the local village, beaches, and woodland. It boasts stunning views and virtually no noise or light pollution (so stargazing is a must!).
The surrounding area features historical towns, local markets, restaurants, chateaux, and coastal walks. Festivals and vide-greniers (car-boot sales) let you experience the local artisans, food producers, and culture. Ploumanac'h village and beach is a short distance, and has great accessibility for wheelchair users, as does Oceanopolis (an aquarium in nearby Brest).
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen & Dining Area
- Ground-Floor Double Bedroom (Ensued With Wheelchair-Accessible Wet Room)
- Hammock & Swinging Chair
- High-Chair & Cot Available On Request
- Living Space with English Satellite TV & DVD Player
- Patio Area
- Private Garden & Play Areas
- Private Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
- Upstairs Double Bedroom
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Upstairs Large Bedroom with 3 Single Beds
Contact provider for details
Ofsted Inspection Grade:
- None (No Eligibility Criteria)
- None (No Referral Criteria)