Find out about the current county council Chairman Cllr Stephen Legg, Vice Chairman Cllr Wendy Brackenbury and previous Chairmen.
Councillor Stephen Legg
The newly elected Chairman for 2019 to 2019 is Cllr Stephen Legg. The Vice Chairman for 2019 to 2020 is Cllr Wendy Brackenbury.
Cllr Steve Osborne (left) and Cllr Stephen Legg (right)
Councillor Steve Osborne
The Chairman for 2018 to 2019 was Cllr Steve Osborne and the Vice Chairman for 2018 to 2019 was Cllr Malcolm Waters.
Councillor Dudley Hughes
The Chairman for 2017 to 2018 was Cllr Dudly Hughes and the Vice Chairman for 2017 to 2018 was Cllr Stephen Legg.
Councillor Jim Harker, OBE
The Chairman for 2016 to 2017 was Cllr Jim Harker OBE and the Vice Chairman for 2016 to 2017 was Councillor Dudley Hughes.
- Chairman's events Annual General Meeting - May 2016: Councillor Larratt handed over to Councillor Jim Harker, OBE as Chairman of the council.
- Garden party - Sunday 25 September 2016: A gathering of Cllr Jim Harker's guests at Boughton House.
The Chairman for 2015 to 2016 was Cllr Phil Larratt.
- Caring and Sharing Trust presentation - Thursday 12 May: Cllr Larrett handed a check for £9772.77 to the Caring and Sharing Trust.
Beacon Lighting Celebrations for Her majesty's 90th Birthday - Thursday 21 April: 150 children from 3 locals schools – Wootton Primary, Caroline Chisholm and Preston Hedges delighted the crowd with their singing during the evening. Also music was provided from NMPAT and LNR ACF A Company Corp of Drums. Chairman, Cllr Larratt and Sir John Robinson Bt DL.
Mercedes AMG Presentation event - Monday 15 February: Paddy Lowe, Executive Director (Technical) of Mercedes Grand Prix Ltd, Cllr Phil Larratt, Chairman of Northamptonshire County Council, Andy Cowell, Managing Director of Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains Ltd.
BBC Radio Northampton's Northamptonshire day event - Sunday 25 October 2015: Bill Fawcett and Archie, Cllr Phill Larratt, Bernie Keith and Riley.
- Civic Service with cub scouts - Sunday 11 October 2015: The Chairman, Councillor Larratt with cub scouts from Hardingstone and The Reverend Deborah Marsh
Guide dogs at County Hall - Saturday 26 September: The Chairman, Councillor Larratt with guide dogs and their owners at County Hall to launch National guide dog week, from Monday 28 September to Sunday 01 November.
- Navy Merchant Day - Thursday 3 September 2015: The Chairman, Cllr Larratt at flag raising for Red Ensign.
Chairman’s Civic Dinner – Friday 13 March 2015: Photographs from the evening can be obtained from James Rudd Photography.