Our website is the online front door to the council and its services.
Our standards for the website are available on our
service standards page.
Who's in charge?
Our web manager is Richard Beards. He can be contacted at
Our targets and performance
We use an independent site monitoring service provided by
Site Improve to ensure our website is performing satisfactorily.
|% Website uptime||The % of time in the month the Northamptonshire County Council website was available||99.5%||99.9%|
|% Mapping uptime||The % of time in the month the Northamptonshire County Council website was available.||99.5%||99.9%|
Website content review
The web team ensure corporate content standards are met by reviewing all website content created by website authors working in service areas. The web team aim to review all content sent for approval within 24 hours.
After completing a form all visitors are offered the option to rate the form.
|Overall rating||85% (4 or 5 stars out of 2357)||88% (4 or 5 stars out of 2958)|
- Weight management assessment - "Very good and easy to complete the request. Looking forward to getting some help and getting healthy again. Thanks."
- Funded Childcare and Education for 2 year olds (2 year funding) Eligibility Checker - "easy access easy to use service, well laid out"
- Charity Link application - "very clear form to complete"
Improvements we have made to the website in August 2019:
- We went live with an improved School Non-attendance payment system - this aids the customer by:
- utilising a search facility to prevent the need for them to enter in their details for each penalty notice.
- notifying them of the correct amount that they need to pay rather than allowing them to select any amount.