Our website is the online front door to the council and its services.
Our standards for the website are available on our
service standards page.
Who's in charge?
Our web manager is Richard Beards. He can be contacted at
Our targets and performance
We use an independent site monitoring service provided by
Site Improve to ensure our website is performing satisfactorily.
|% Website uptime||The % of time in the month the Northamptonshire County Council website was available||99.5%||99.9%|
|% Mapping uptime||The % of time in the month the Northamptonshire County Council website was available.||99.5%||96.5%|
Website content review
The web team ensure corporate content standards are met by reviewing all website content created by website authors working in service areas. The web team aim to review all content sent for approval within 24 hours.
After completing a form all visitors are offered the option to rate the form.
|Overall rating||85% (4 or 5 stars out of 2757)
||83% (4 or 5 stars out of
- Order a registrar’s copy certificate - "Amazed at how easy it was Thank you very much."
- Apply for free schools - "Very easy to use makes a nice change"
Response to customer feedback
Improvements we have made to the website following customer feedback in June 2018:
- The pages on schools finance has been moved to improve the visibility of the information
- We have updated a number of email addresses in the children's service to ensure we can respond promptly
- We have added an option to download a copy of the submission to the Strength and Difficulties online forms