Our website is the online front door to the council and its services.
Our standards for the website are available on our
service standards page.
Who's in charge?
Our web manager is Richard Beards. He can be contacted at
Our targets and performance
We use an independent site monitoring service provided by
Site Improve to ensure our website is performing satisfactorily.
|% Website uptime||The % of time in the month the Northamptonshire County Council website was available||99.5%||99.99%|
|% Mapping uptime||The % of time in the month the Northamptonshire County Council website was available.||99.5%||100%|
Website content review
The web team ensure corporate content standards are met by reviewing all website content created by website authors working in service areas. The web team aim to review all content sent for approval within 24 hours.
After completing a form all visitors are offered the option to rate the form.
85% (4 or 5 stars out of 2412)
|87% (4 or 5 stars out of 2512)|
- Post adoption service - make a referral for support - "Accessible site. Easy to fill n form, even allowed an option to download."
- Order a registrar's copy certificate - "The website has been easy to use for ordering and paying for original certificates"
- Deprivation of Liberty request - "Much better experience. Format easy to use and quick to complete - no issues with submitting this time."
Improvements we have made to the website in May 2019:
- Northamptonshire Central Library has been signposted at the top of our List of Libraries homepage.
- Our online safeguarding referral form has been completely revamped to include a filtering system that determines whether the submission is a safeguarding concern or maybe a referral to Adult social care. This saves time for the customer and the service as it means they are able to action correct safeguardings quickly.