Contact the Countywide Traveller Unit
01604 366234

Report an unauthorised traveller encampment

Report online

Rough sleepers

The CTU only handle reports of unauthorised traveller encampments. Please do not use our online form to report someone sleeping rough – instead use the following link to Northampton Borough Council:

Working in partnership with
© Northamptonshire County Council 2018