The following documents relate to planning application 14/00039/CCDFUL submitted in June 2014 and approved in October 2014 for the proposed conversion and extension of existing former Royal Mail sorting office building to provide a 420 place primary school, 1500 place secondary school with 300 place 6th form, as well as a private nursery, cafe, gym and 7 residential units.
Demolition of an existing metal transport shed at the west of the site, canopy and brick wall to loading bay, rear stair core and general site clearance surrounding the existing building.
Other external works include:
- alterations to external elevations
- infilling of internal roof courtyard
- provision of new hard and soft landscaping at the front, side and rear of the building
- creation of new pedestrian and cycle access
- construction of a new single storey external deck to provide additional car parking and play/teaching space
- provision of replacement boundary treatment (in part within a Conservation Area) and of outdoor recreational space including new floodlit MUGAs