With the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) coming into force, you can view our
latest privacy notice to see how your data is managed.
Before you start
Some problems cannot be reported through Street Doctor because they are the responsibility of other organisations. Please check first whether the problem you wish to report is listed below:
To report an abandoned vehicle:
Please supply the registration number, type and condition of the abandoned car, and its location.
Check who is responsible for dealing with different types of flooding on the Northamptonshire Flood Toolkit website.
Please note that if the flooding is occurring on the public highway, you should report this via Street Doctor so we can investigate and take any necessary action.
Our interactive mapping page shows the roads which are maintained by Highways England in green. These roads are:
- A43 between the M40 Junction 10 and M1 Junction 15a (from Northampton to the county boundary near Stamford is NCC)
- A45 between Thrapston and the M1 Junction 15 (from Junction 16 to the county boundary towards Dunchurch is NCC)
Any concerns about works on the above roads must be directed to Highways England using the following link:
Report or track a problem using Street Doctor
Some lesser known issues you can report using Street Doctor are:
- Rights of way e.g. gates, livestock, stile
- Vegetation related e.g. fallen trees or branches
- Winter maintenance e.g. grit bins, gritting, snow
You can tell us about most problems on the roads or highways (apart from those listed above) - or you can track a problem you have already logged:
Report or track a problem