People in Northamptonshire are being reminded that there is still time to give their views about mental health services in the county.
Northamptonshire County Council, Nene Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and Corby CCG are currently consulting on a new mental health strategy in order to offer the best services to patients and service users.
The aim of the new strategy is to improve outcomes for people affected by mental health issues and promote positive mental health and wellbeing in Northamptonshire.
Mental health problems range from common disorders like anxiety and depression to far more severe but less common conditions such as schizophrenia.
People are being invited to find out more about the new strategy and to give their feedback by coming along to one of a series of public events:
- Wednesday 24 February, 2pm to 3.30pm, Corn Market Hall, London Road, Kettering
- Wednesday 24 February, 5.30pm to 7pm, Corn Market Hall, London Road, Kettering
- Wednesday 9 March, 2pm to 3.30pm, Abbey Resource Centre, Market Square, Daventry
- Wednesday 9 March, 5.45pm to 7.15pm, Abbey Resource Centre, Market Square, Daventry
- Thursday 17 March, 2pm to 3.30pm, Swanspool Pavilion, Swanspool Parade, Wellingborough
- Thursday 17 March, 5.45pm to 7.15pm, Swanspool Pavilion, Swanspool Parade, Wellingborough
- Tuesday 22 March, 1.30pm to 3pm, Pickwick Suite, Saracens Head Hotel, Watling Street, Towcester
- Tuesday 22 March, 5.30pm to 7pm, Pickwick Suite, Saracens Head Hotel, Watling Street, Towcester
Alternatively, you can have your say online by completing a short survey at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LB86JD3.