Off-peak traffic lights will be needed over the next few weeks as work continues on Phase Two of the Northamptonshire County Council project to improve the A43 between Kettering and Northampton.
The manned traffic management will be in place between 9:30am and 3:30pm, Mondays to Fridays, starting on Monday, 23 January, so that site clearance works can be done.
Traffic management over the next few weeks will include:
- Monday, 23 January to Friday, 27 January – four-way traffic lights on the Moulton roundabout.
- Monday, 30 January to Friday, 3 February – two-way traffic lights on Overstone Rd followed by the inner ring of the Moulton roundabout being closed.
- Monday, 6 February to Friday, 10 February - two-way traffic lights on northbound A43.
- Monday, 13 February to Friday, 17 February - two-way traffic lights on northbound A43.
- Monday, 20 February to Friday, 24 February - two-way traffic lights on northbound A43.
The completion of Phase Two of the project will see a 1.2km dual carriageway from the existing Moulton roundabout, which will be re-constructed, to a newly built roundabout at Overstone Grange.
For transport and highway information and updates please follow us on twitter @nnhighways.
To register for e-bulletins about the A43 Northampton to Kettering works please email firstname.lastname@example.org